" />" />
Welcome to Music Express DJ Service. We are PEI's number one choice for Weddings, Anniversary parties, Staff parties, Fundraisers, Birthday parties etc. We have P.A. systems available to rent and DJ/Sound Services offerings for your Ceremony or Reception. Our Sound Services have been widely used by Clients for indoor/outdoor Ceremonies and also for Background Dinner Music during Receptions.
We are now taking bookings for the 2021 and 2022 Wedding Seasons. Many weekends in July & August are the busiest for Weddings, along with date moves from 2020, due to the Pandemic, so things are getting filled up. Please book today! With my experienced DJ's, Music Express has the ability to do more than one event on any given night, increasing our availability on many dates.
Top 10 Bride and Father Waltzes
1. I Loved Her First - Heartland
2. Daddy's Angel - T. Carter Music
3. My Little Girl - Tim McGraw
4. Daddy Dance With Me - Krystal Keith
5. Daughter Of Mine - John McDermott
6. Daddy's Girl - Red Sovine
7. Daddy's Little Girl - The Mills Brothers
8. Butterfly Kisses - Bob Carlisle
9. When You Say Nothing At All - Allison Krauss
10. What A Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
Top 10 Groom and Mother Waltzes
1. My Wish - Rascal Flatts
2. 20 Years Late - Aaron Lines
3. Simple Man - Lynard Skynyrd or Shinedown's Acoustic Version
4. All To You - Scott Keo (DJ Scott Keo)
5. You Raise Me Up - Josh Groban
6. Wind Beneath My Wings - Bette Midler
7. Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
8. A Mother's Song - T. Carter Music
9. Have I Told You Lately That I Love You - Rod Stewart
10. Mother Of Mine - Ellis Family Band
1. We do a lot of Wedding Ceremonies and this past year, "Happy" by Pharrell Williams has got to be one of the most popular songs for the Recessional!! Also a great party song for the Dance too!!
2. Before and during a lot of Wedding Ceremonies, Vitamin String Quartet and The Piano Guys have proven to be the most popular for instrumental choices. They do "covers" of most new and older songs, and sounds great, not overpowering.
3. In the last few years, instead of the traditional Bouquet Toss, many Bride's are choosing to go with an Anniversary or Elimination Waltz. What happens here, is that all Married Couples are called to the dance floor to begin the Waltz. At intervals, Couples are called to sit down, based on how many years they have been married, ending up with the Couple that has been married the most years left on the floor. That couple then gets the Bride's Bouquet. It's a very nice way to call out these couples at the Dance.
4. East Coast Music - Still HUGE here in PEI, we play lots of Rankin's, Great Big Sea, The Fables, etc. as requested. As in past years, the great classic "Heave Away" by the Fables is still on fire, along with "Mull River Shuffle" by the Rankins and "All The Way To Cardigan" by Fiddler's Sons!!
5. A lot of couples the last few years have been going non-traditional with first Waltzes. Again, the Client is the boss here. Some are not doing Wedding Party waltzes, a lot are doing Groom & Mother waltzes this year......tons of Bride & Father waltzes. Bouquet Toss and Garter Removal & Toss is 50/50 this year, with couples who choose to do it, or not do it. Lots of couples going with a "fast" song for their Wedding Party dance rather than slow. Again, a lot of styles and tastes have changed over the years, and not every couple is the same. You can custom doctor your first waltzes to start off the dance any way you choose.